This recipe originated here, but I made a few changes based on what I had in my spice drawer and fridge.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a shallow baking sheet with foil. Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels and place on foil.
- Melt the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl and brush the salmon liberally with the butter.
- Combine the rest of the seasonings in a small bowl and mix.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the salmon and press down gently.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then turn broiler on and broil for 1 minute.
I put it under the broiler for 1 minute, I think I should have done 2-3 minutes to caramelize the brown sugar a little more.