I saw the name of this recipe (Best Steak Marinade in Existence) and had to laugh. But then I actually looked at the ingredients, and it sounded pretty dang good. I left out the parsley but otherwise followed it to the letter, and I'll definitely be making it again. It's a fairly quick and easy marinade to make, and the different flavors really complemented each other well.
Best Steak Marinade Ever
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ Tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1½ Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
I marinated my steaks for a little over 24 hours.