I'm not sure if casserole is really the right word, but it's the best I've got. This was one of those "let's throw a bunch of stuff together and see what happens" kind of recipes, and it came out great. Simple, quick, and you can use just about any mix of seasonings you want to mix it up a bit. I ended up having two bowls of this for dinner last night, so I think it's a keeper! One quick note: the picture is from before I closed it up to cook it.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 handfuls chopped kale
- 2 handfuls shredded carrots
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- 1½ cups water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Moroccan Seasoning (see notes)
- Heat the olive oil in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat until shimmering, then brown the turkey.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well, then seal and bring to high pressure (15 psi). Reduce heat and cook at pressure for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Release any remaining pressure and remove lid. Stir and enjoy!
I used Dulcet Moroccan Spice Rub (INGREDIENTS: pure cane sugar, sea salt, spanish paprika, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne, turmeric, cumin, coriander, black pepper, saffron) but like I said, any blend of spices will work nicely with this.