I haven't posted in a while, so here are a few recipes I've tried and liked but haven't managed to make their way into their own posts:
- Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken. Super easy. Super delicious. We left out the bell peppers and the cilantro.
- Smoked Bacon-wrapped Salmon Bites. Another really easy recipe that vanished ridiculously fast when I made it.
- Pressure Cooker Guinness Beef Stew. A picture is worth 1000 words.
- Greek Yogurt Coleslaw. This is my second-favorite coleslaw that I've had lately.
- Kittencal's Famous Coleslaw. This is my favorite coleslaw that I've had lately. Not quite as healthy as the Greek yogurt one, but amazingly full of flavor.